I. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016, please note that:
The administrator of personal data is Katarzyna Witkiewicz (Panda Rei Katarzyna Witkiewicz, ul. Lipowa 29 lok. 6, 15-424 Białystok).
Personal data will be processed in order to:
– fulfill the order if you made a purchase in our online store;
– participate in the loyalty program if you joined the program by completing the application form;
– send commercial and marketing information as well as other information regarding our activity, in the form of e-mails or text messages, to the indicated e-mail addresses and cell phone numbers if you subscribe to our newsletter or if you join the loyalty program;
– handle complaints if there were any for our products;
– fulfill obligations arising from the provisions of applicable law regarding tax and financial matters related to the execution of the contract;
– execute other contracts, as far as they have been concluded, irrespective of form and place;
– achieve other legally justified objectives, including the necessity to establish, pursue or defend claims in court, administrative or other out-of-court proceedings.
Access to personal data will be provided to our Employees and Associates, that is persons who we have authorized to process personal data in connection with exercising of their rights and tasks. The data will also be made available to our subcontractors, such as transport and courier companies, companies that fulfill payment orders and other entities with whom we cooperate to process orders.
Personal data may also be made available to all entities authorized by law to process personal data in connection with our business activity (tax authorities, banks, etc.).
Personal data will be stored only for a reasonably necessary period of time, taking into account such needs as answering queries and solving problems, settling complaints and submitted claims, introducing improvements, activating services and meeting the requirements of applicable law. This means that the Administrator may store personal data for a reasonable period of time even if the person concerned has stopped using our services. After this period, personal data will be blocked.
You have the right to request from the Administrator the access to your personal data, the right to correct it, delete or limit its processing, as well as the right to transfer the data.
You also have the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Providing personal data is voluntary. However, the refusal to provide it will result in the inability to process the order.
II. COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit various websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which it comes, the “life expectancy” of the cookie (i.e. how long it exists) and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which you access the website.