The lace Black Moon bustier is one of our most glamorous designs. Beautiful black embroidery, multiple gold-tone details, a modern structure and a fancy tie-up at the back make the bustier timeless and trendy at the same time.
The single-darted cups will provide support for your bust, the satin ribbon will perfectly adjust the bustier to your body’s measurements, and the zipper at the side will help you effortlessly put it on.
– fancy modern form that allows you to wear the bustier as a lingerie-like top (for example with your blazer)
– made of decorative black embroidery,
– elongated line, typical for bustiers,
– soft, single-darted, underwired cups,
– gold-tone details, adjusters and rings,
– black, invisible zipper at the side,
– no side boning, making the bustier soft and comfy like a top,
– tied with a black ribbon at the back which will let you perfectly adjust it to your body (you can cut the ribbon off if you don’t need it to be that long),
– adjustable satin straps,
– the bustier can be paired with all Black Moon bottoms; paired with the high-waisted panty, it will look like a lace bodysuit,
– packed in a fancy pink box – perfect for a gift.
The lace Black Moon bustier was designed and made in Poland, in our studio in Białystok.
When choosing the size of the bustier, take your usual bra size. Remember that the band can be fully adjusted at the back. The cups were made of soft embroidery, so they can nicely conform to your curves.
If you want to make your bust look bigger, you can choose a size smaller than usual. The Queen of Sweets, Black Moon, Tied Story and Mrs. Rose bustiers have the same sizing.
If you’re not sure which size would fit you best – or your measurements are different from those given in the chart – don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com – our Wonderland assistant will be more than happy to help you.