The First Rose Navy Blue top is lightweight, eye-pleasing and made of breathable Polish viscose. Thanks to satin spaghetti straps you can tie it, making bowknots for neckline adjustment. And if you decide there are too many bowknots, you can easily remove the straps sewn in at the center.
– made of breathable, pleasant-to-the-touch Polish viscose
– color: navy blue
– satin spaghetti straps that you can tie the way you like
– loose, comfortable cut – perfect for high-waisted pants and skirts
– you can easily turn it into an elegant, sporty, casual or evening piece of your outfit
– packed in a pink box – perfect for a gift
The First Rose Navy Blue top was made in our studio in Białystok, using Polish fabrics and details.
Remember that we will always be happy to help you choose the right size of top – just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wash in the temperature of 30°C (86°F) using delicate detergents. Dry flat. Don’t dry-clean or bleach. You can check out our text on viscose clothing care: How to take care of viscose.