- All materials used to create the hoodie are of Polish origin. Premium cotton comes from a Polish textile mill, and cotton cords with gold fittings were produced for us in a Polish factory.
- Deep bottle green color.
- The hoodie is adorned with high-quality embroidery made in our workshop.
- Embroidery featuring lily motif and the inscription “In a room full of art you’d still stare at me.”
- “Kangaroo” pocket.
- The sleeves and the bottom of the hoodie are slightly shaped with cuffs.
- Composition: 90% cotton, 10% polyamide. Cotton is stabilized with polyamide, ensuring the fit remains unchanged and lasts longer.
The hoodie has been designed and sewn in Poland – in our own workshop.
|Width from armpit to armpit||60||62||64||66|
|Total length measured from the shoulder||80||80||80||80|
|Sleeve length from armpit||42||42||42||42|
|Sleeve length from shoulder top||54||54||54||54|