The Black Moon bra was made of decorative black embroidery. What makes it unique are the beautiful gold-tone details, and a thin detachable spaghetti strap choker that you can tie the way you like or not use it at all.
– delicate black embroidery and sheer black tulle
– balconette cut for flawless shape, support and lift
– tall, three-part cups with reinforced sides
– perfectly lifts, shapes and supports the bust
– underwires shorter than channels for all-day-long comfort
– no side boning
– adjustable 10 mm straps
– hook and eye closure at the back (three-level band adjustment)
– gold-tone details
– the set includes a thin spaghetti strap that you can place between the cups, using a special sewn-in ring, and tie it at your neck the way you like or not use it at all
– packed in a fancy pink box
You can pair the Black Moon balconette with the Black Moon garter belt, high-waisted panty or thongs available in our store.
The Black Moon bra was designed and made in Poland, using top quality materials.
|CUP (circuit of the bust)|
|Circuit under the bust||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H|
When choosing the size of the Black Moon bra, take your band size (measured tightly) and your bust size (measured loosely, in a unpadded bra, at the fullest part of your chest), and compare the results with our chart.
If you’re not sure which size would fit you best – or your measurements are different from those given in the chart – don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org – our Wonderland assistant will be more than happy to help you.