The reusable face mask with a filter pocket was made of two layers of cotton with the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 CERTIFICATE. It’s a reusable mask with strings sewn according to professional mask-making standards.
– reusable face mask
– one size
– made of 2 layers of cotton with the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 CERTIFICATE
– has a filter pocket
– the front of the mask is 16 cm wide
– has a sewn-in soft wire that makes it easier to adjust the mask to your nose for maximum comfort
– has straps that you can tie at the back of your head (they’re more comfortable than elastics and don’t get damaged while being washed in high temperatures)
– 3 colors to choose from: white, black and rabbit floral print that you can see in the photo
How to use the mask:
- even though the mask was made in sterile conditions, wash it before using it for the first time
- always put it on with clean, sanitized hands
- carefully remove the mask from your face after every use
- wash it in the temperature not lower than 60ºC (140ºF)
P.S. You can make the mask yourself! Have a look at: How to sew a face mask: step by step DYI instructions
Please be thoughtful while shopping because due to sanitary reasons we don’t accept exchanges and returns of the masks.