- bustier cut – a bra with an elongated bottom line
- made of soft black semi-sheer embroidery
- glamorous gold-tone buttons with cubic zirconias at the front
- soft, underwired cups
- cups reinforced at the sides for perfect shaping and scooping
- flat boning under the cups and at the sides for a flawless fit
- fancy semicircular cut-out at the front
- adjustable straps made of satin elastics
- gold-tone adjusters and rings
- back made of soft elastics, fully adjustable
- convenient double hook-and-eye closure
- can be part of your casual outfit, worn as a classic lingerie piece, or as a lace top – under your blazer or cardigan
The lace Sparkle Queen bustier was designed and made in Poland, in our studio in Białystok.
When choosing the size of the bustier, take your usual bra size. Remember that the band can be fully adjusted at the back. The cups were made of soft embroidery, so they can nicely conform to your curves.
If you’re not sure which size would fit you best – or your measurements are different from those given in the chart – don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com – our Wonderland assistant will be more than happy to help you.